Access Bank is a top financial institution that plies its trade in Nigeria and other countries. It has obtained a license from the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a commercial bank and offer financial services to Nigerians.
Access Bank is acclaimed to be one of the best and biggest banks in Nigeria in terms of staff, branches, networks, financial assets, loans, deposits, customers, credit facilities and many more.
Access Bank extends its services through the internet and digital media, We’ll provide you with information on the Access bank online transfer codes and internet banking services.
Through this post, you will be able to know how the use the Access Bank online transfer code, mobile and internet banking. Also, you will know how to contact the Access Bank customer care service when the need arises.
Access Bank Internet and Mobile Banking
Before we provide you with details of the Access Bank online and internet banking services, it is equally important for us to know some of the things you can do with the Access Bank mobile and internet banking. They include;
- Transferring money to other persons.
- Paying your bills (electricity bills, waste bills, cable tv subscription and other forms of utility payments).
- Review your account transactions and activity.
- Check your bank account balance.
- Purchase airtime and data online and many more.
With the Access Bank internet and mobile banking services, you will be able to make any financial transactions anytime without going to the banking hall.
Truly, you can download the Access Bank mobile app on your smartphone to receive and transfer money without going to the ATM or visiting any Access Bank branch office.
Access Bank mobile banking allows you to make a maximum transfer of ₦100,000 (hundred thousand naira) daily via your smartphone. You can also buy airtime and data through mobile banking services. So, you can purchase airtime in the excess of ₦20,000 per day using the Access Bank mobile platform.
Internet Banking by Application
To apply for these services, you have to go through certain steps. However, these steps are not complicated or difficult. To enjoy the Access Bank internet banking services, you are recommended to go online to download the application form, print it and fill the form online with your details.
You also have the option to visit any Access Bank near you and request for the application form. Irrespective of how you choose to apply, ensure that the fill the application with the correct details.
You must be an Access Bank customer and the details you filled in the application form must correspond to what you have in your bank account.
Moreover, there are only 2 types of Access Online Banking forms for you to choose from. They are;
- Access Bank Application form (this is strictly for personal online banking)
- Access Bank Corporate Application form (for business purposes/business online banking).
By the time you must have filled the form and submitted it, the bank will process your application. After that, your online account becomes active for internet banking.
Access Online Banking via Verve, Visa and MasterCard
You can also use the Access bank internet banking services using ATM cards such as Verve, Visa and MasterCard.
This system is mostly used by people who purchase goods and make payment for services online. With this service, you can make payments for physical and digital products conveniently from the comfort of your home.
A lot of people use this system to buy products online and get it delivered at their doorstep. However, there are notable differences between the Verve, Visa and MasterCard. More details on this can be found below.
- Access Bank Verve Card: This card allows you to make transactions in Nigeria only. Therefore, you can’t be able to use it for international transactions.
- Access Bank Visa Card: This card is a dual-currency denominated card. It allows you to make local and international transactions. So, you can use it to pay for domestic products and also make payments for goods and services outside Nigeria. However, the deductions and charges for the international services will be charged based on the U.S dollars exchange rate.
- Access Bank Prepaid Card: The Access Bank Prepaid Card is a multi-currency reloadable payment card which can be used to make transactions across various channels. This card is available in four currency denominations; USD, GBP, EUR and NGN. The card is globally accepted for making payments across Nigeria.
If you are able to obtain permission from Access Bank, you can use this card for online transactions. Hence, you will be able to make payments online easily.
Access Bank Mobile Banking
The Access Bank mobile banking services are available to all customers who have their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and phone number registered with Access Bank. Through the following steps, you can be able to make transactions online with the online Access bank mobile app.
- Step 1:Register for mobile banking by dialling the Access Bank USSD code on your phone. The Access Bank USSD code is *901#.
- Step 2: To finish your registration, you’ll be prompted to enter your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Note that this subscription is ultimately free, it comes at so cost. With these steps, you will be granted access to your account.
Next, to do banking transactions, you’ll be prompted to use your authentication token. This token is issued by Access Bank.
If you are yet to get your authentication token from the bank, make sure that visit any Access Bank branch around you to get a transaction PIN.
Access Bank Online Transfer Codes
1. To make a transfer to any Access Bank account, dial the code *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#on your Access bank registered phone number. This system will request you to enter your transfer security code, then authenticate with your transfer security code. This is usually the last 4-digits of your BVN number.
2. To make a transfer to other banks, dial the code *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#on your Access bank registered phone number. The transaction charge is N80+N4.00(VAT).
3. To purchase airtime from your account, simply dial *901*AMOUNT#.
4. To check for your account details and status of your account, dial the code *901*5# on your phone and enter your security code.
5. To buy internet data from any network, dial the code *901*8#.
6. You can also open an Access Bank account without visiting the banking hall, doing any paperwork or filling account opening forms in the bank. All you need to do is simply *901*0# and follow the text prompts;
- Enter your personal information and details or your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- After filling in the required details, you’ll receive an SMS message with the details of your new account number.
Access Bank Customer Care Support
You can always reach the Access Bank customer service centre for more assistance, questions, support, issues and queries. The Access Bank staff work effortlessly to ensure that they offer the best service to their clients and customers.
You can call the Access Bank service on;
- +234 1- 2712005-7.
- +234 1-2802500.
Also, you can send an email to email@example.com. When you also find a ‘Live Chat’ support on the ban’s website. This is in the form of an orange icon and it can be found in the bottom right corner of the website.
Simply, click on it and an access bank staff will respond to you. Furthermore, you have the option of contacting the Customers’ Ombudsman via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ombudsman operates as a mediator who removes disputes between a financial institution and a customer which has not been resolved for more than 90 days.
The Ombudsman is for serious cases and minor issues. Feel free to reach out to the Ombudsman centre when you have an unresolved case with the bank. This is all you need to know about Access bank internet banking and online transfer codes.