Although sports betting is a risky adventure but it can make money for those who know how to play their cards well. WakaBet is one of the sports betting companies for people to bet on sporting games and make money for themselves. Through the Wakabet sports betting company, a lot of people have earned money for themselves while betting on their favourite sports.
This post seeks to unveil everything you should know about the company. In this article, you’ll find out virtually everything about the Wakabet company including the pros and cons, how to register, the mobile app, customer support, agent and other details.
Wakabet is one of the leading sports betting companies in Nigeria. Also, they operate in other African countries such as Tanzania and Kenya. The company is out to provide bettors and sports enthusiasts with the best gaming experience that they could ever get in the sports betting industry.
In less than two years after incorporation, they have established a solid reputation which has earned them a spot of the list of the top sports betting companies in Nigeria.
They provide a wide variety of sports for their customers to stake and place bets. Some of the popular sports you can bet on Wakabet are; football, tennis, basketball, boxing, cycling, cricket, rugby etc.
Any betting company without a license can be classified as a fraudulent sports betting company. Wakabet is a registered and regulated sports betting company that obtained its license from the Lagos State Lotteries Board.
They also work with other companies in the financial and telecommunication industry to ensure that people are provided with easy and quick internet services.
Bets And Odds
Wakabet provides generous odds to allow anyone to stake and place bets based on their ability. You can place a bet on your favourite game and earn if your prediction is correct.
Presently, Wakabet provides its customers with varieties of options to place their bets. However, they don’t have the online casino and virtual sports option.
At the time of writing this review, Wakabet is yet to offer virtual sports and online casino games on its website. Nevertheless, they’re working on it and would get it ready in no distant time.
They have provided enough sports games and events for you to place your bets and keep winning. Some of the games on the Wakabet website are;
- Sports (Available).
- Live Betting (Available).
- Virtual Games (Not available).
- Casino (Not available).
- Great customer care support.
- It is a registered and trustworthy sports betting company.
- Your first bet is free.
- A minimum deposit of ₦50.
- You can withdraw your funds at any ATM in the country.
- No need to go to the shop to play, everything is done online.
- MTN customers can withdraw funds from their Wakabet account through a D’Yello agent.
READ MORE: Wakabet Nigeria: How To Register And Play
Bonus and Promotions
Sadly, they do not provide customers with bonuses. Unlike other Nigerian sports betting companies, Wakabet does not offer a welcome bonus to new customers.
Again, promotions are not offered to existing customers and regular players. The good side is that they allow you to deposit and bet with ₦50.
And again, your first bet on Wakabet is free. Also, they provide multiple betting options for varieties of games.
Wakabet account registration is an easy and stressless process which can be completed in a few minutes. To register and open a Wakabet account, all you need to do is to go to the website to register on the website.
After you register, you have to verify your account before you can start booking and placing your bets. The Wakabet registration has been simplified to help you comprehend easily. To register a Wakabet account, ensure that you follow these steps;
- Step 1: Click Here to visit the Wakabet homepage.
- Step 2: On the homepage, you’ll find a ‘REGISTER‘ button at the top right side of the screen. Click on the ‘REGISTER‘ button.
- Step 3: You will be taken to a registration page where you’ll have to fill in your details. Enter all details as requested. The registration fields include your email address, phone number and password.
- Step 4: After you’ve must have finished your registration, click on the ‘REGISTER‘ button below.
- Step 5:If you’ve completed this registration, you’ll get a confirmation message displayed on your screen. Also, another message will be sent to the email address you used for registration.
- Step 6: Log into your email address and click on the confirmation link to verify and activate your Wakabet account.
- Step 7: When your account is activated or verified, you can log into your Wakabet account with your username and password and place any bet. Remember that your first bet is free on Wakabet!
Unfortunately, Wakabet has no mobile application for Windows, iOS or Andriod devices. However, all games can be booked and played on their website.
The left-hand side of the website features sports and live betting options while other prominent options such as promotions, in-play and daily coupons can be viewed at the top side of the screen.
In addition, there is a wagering slip located at the right-hand side of the screen. This shows the betting options of the users and help them to monitor their bets and place their bets.
Wakabet Contact Details
Wakabet has a great customer support that is always available from 8 am to 12.00 midnight every day (including weekends).
The customer support team are quick to respond to the issues and queries made by customers and are ready to offer assistance where necessary. There is also live chat support on the website for anyone to get a quick response.
You can get in touch with the Wakabet customer care team via:
- Phone Number: 0708 063 3700.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office Address: 21 Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Branch Office: 19 Mokuola Street, Ogba, Lagos.
Importantly, Wakabet has no betting shops around. They only offer their betting services online. When you win, you receive your money either on MTM, D’Yello and Qucikteller Paypoint outlets nationwide.
How To Book A Bet On Wakabet
To book a bet, all you need to do is to visit the website. Do not sign in to your personal account because you’ll not be able to book the bet if you sign in.
On the left-hand side of the page, select the sport you want to play. Choose the country and click on ‘Competition’ to select games. Also, choose the markets you desire to play and check their odds.
Now, enter the amount you wish to stake and proceed to ‘Book Bet’. A booking code will be generated automatically for you. You can use this code to place your bet at your convenience.
How to Play
You must log into your account if you want to play a bet on the Wakabet website. If you don’t have an account, register for a new account and if you have an account already, log in to your account.
On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll find a lot of sports. Select the particular sport you wish to play on the website.
Choose your country along with the match, cup or tournament you wish to pick your games from. On each of these games, select the markets you want to play and choose the odds.
Any selection you make will be added to your betting slip automatically. Your betting slip can be found on the right-hand side of the screen.
After you must have finished your selection, enter the amount you wish to stake and click on the ‘Place Bet’ option.
You’ll get a confirmation message on your screen. When you click on the ‘Confirm’ tab, you’ll receive another message which shows that you have placed your bet successfully.
Wakabet provides multiple payment options for customers and clients to deposit their betting account. They also provide a wide variety of options for anyone to withdraw their funds from their betting account.
How To Deposit
You can make deposits and fund your Wakabet account through the following means;
Withdrawals are made through bank transfer only. The minimum amount you can withdraw on Wakabet is ₦2,000 and the maximum amount for withdrawal on Wakabet is ₦500,000.
Payouts are processed 24 hours after your request.
How To Withdraw Money On Wakabet
If you played a bet and you won, the next step is to withdraw your funds to your bank account. To withdraw money from Wakabet, you’ve to follow these procedures;
- Step 1: Log into your Wakabet account.
- Step 2: Ensure that your personal information is correct. To check for this, click on the ‘Username’ tab and the dropdown menu will be shown.
- Step 3: Select ‘Personal Info’ from the menu. Also, check if your first and second names correspond to what you have in your bank account. If it isn’t correct, make the necessary corrections.
- Step 4: Check your bank account details and ensure that it is correct. To check for this, click on the ‘Username’ option and the dropdown menu will be shown.
- Step 5:Select the ‘Payment Account’ and then ‘Add Account’. Enter your payment details and click on the Save button.
- Step 6:To withdraw your funds from Wakabet, go to the dropdown button and select the ‘WITHDRAW‘ option.
- Step 7: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select your payment account, then click on the ‘WITHDRAW‘ option again.
If you have followed these steps, your order will be processed and if your details are correct, you will receive your payment in minutes.
|Offer generous Odds.||No welcome bonus for new customers.|
|Bet with ₦50.||They have no shops around.|
|Good customer support.||No Mobile App.|
|Fast Payout and Withdrawal of funds.||No Online casino.|
|Small deposit.||No Virtual betting.|
Definitely, Wakabet is one of the most trusted sports betting companies in Nigeria. Although their shops are not scattered across the country, anyone can visit the website to book games at their convenience.
The registration procedure is very easy to complete. They have good customer support. So far so good, Wakabet is capable of providing you with the best sports betting experience.