As times goes on, systems are being upgraded and improved to make way for better services. A long time before now, people only receive money and pay money physically, which is done from hand to hand. There were no online payment systems which people can use to send and receive money. In this post, you will learn how to open and register a payeer account in Nigeria and how to withdraw from your payeer account easily.
The internet technology has been a blessing to many business owners, entrepreneurs, internet marketers, digital marketers, bloggers, affiliate marketers, freelancers, merchants, and website owners to receive and send money electronically to any part of the world.
Commercial, business, and economic activities have been boosted by the power of the internet as people can use an online payment system or an e-payment gateway to send and receive money to anywhere in the world.
Sending and receiving funds has never been this easier for digital merchants and people who engage in online business activities like online sports betting, binary trading, forex trading, bitcoin mining, blogging, freelancing, online sports betting, online surveys, online trivia, cryptocurrency trading, affiliate marketing, e-book publishing, digital marketing, programming, mini-importation, online travel bookings, web hosting etc.
It used to be a herculean task for people residing in Nigeria, third-world developing countries and other parts of the world to receive and send money fast.
Most times, people’s funds are stranded and left behind in the hands of affiliate brands, ad-programs, and companies who they work for all because they do not have a payment option or a good online payment alternative.
Online and internet banking has come to the rescue of this set of people by coming up with an e-payment solution system which allows people to send and receive money online faster, easier and better with no challenges, restrictions or problems.
Examples of such online payment systems are Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, Payoneer, Moneybookers, Payza, Advcash, Qiwi, Paxum, OKay, Yandex etc.
What is PAYEER and How Is It Used?
PAYEER is an e-payment platform which is used to receive and send money online. Payeer can be referred to as an online payment system by which people can use to send money and receive funds from anybody in any location of the world.
It can be likened to a bank account because its account holders register and open a Payeer account like a normal bank account and get to control, manage and handle their payeer account just the way they handle their local bank account.
Note that all financial activities made and processed on payeer are done online. The money in your payeer account is not just physical cash. It can be used as a digital exchange as payment for goods and services and also can be withdrawn at your local bank account.
One advantage of payeer is that people can send money fast to anyone on the internet and get to receive money easily from anyone in the world.
Features of Payeer
- It has a website where account registration is free at www
- Payeer is a free e-wallet payment system.
- They do not charge monthly or annual fees on its users.
- You can send money for free by e-mail to other payeer users
- It has 24hr E-mail customer support.
- Users can have a currency account like (USD, RUB, BTC, EUR).
- It is used in more than 200 countries.
- It offers free deposit and account withdrawal options.
- Account holders can receive and pay money anonymously.
- It is a secured payment gateway system.
Why Do You Need A Payeer Account?
There are so many reasons why anyone should have a payeer account. Even if you are not doing online business, a season may come when you will need to make an online payment to purchase a product or pay for a service. If you do not have a payeer account, you are likely to run into fraudsters and scammers or panic due to ignorance and inexperience of your part. Here are some reasons why you should open a payeer account.
- A payeer account gives you the freedom to fund and deposit money for your online business.
- Payeer account allows you to be able to send money without hindrances and restrictions.
- With payeer, you can buy goods, commodities, and items from any e-commerce/digital store.
- You get to receive payments fast from an online business like affiliates marketing.
- Countries banned and restricted from using Paypal can make use of Payeer to make online payments.
- Digital store owners and merchants can make use of Paypal to receive online payments on their websites from customers easier.
Does Payeer Restrict Nigerians?
Payeer is an international and global online payment system which is being used in more than 200 countries of the world. Currently, they do not have restrictions neither do they stop countries like Nigeria from using its system.
Paypal is a renowned and established online e-wallet which is trusted and used by many countries of the world. Sadly, Nigerians and some other countries have been banned and restricted from using its service because of their history of corrupt and fraudulent activities.
Payeer Benefits and Advantages
- Payeer is used in over 200 countries and worldwide.
- Payeer does not discriminate Nigerians from using its service. Its tools and services are made available for Nigerians to use.
- They have a good customer support team.
- Payeer can be used to make and receive payment to any place in the world.
- Payeer has its offices in Moscow (Russia), Georgia and Scotland.
- They are regulated by the National Bank of Georgia.
- You can send and receive money in your Payyer account with no restrictions.
- Payeer account can receive currencies like Euros, Rubles or US Dollars.
- Payeer has different methods of account funding
- It is easy to withdraw money from your Payeer account.
- You can withdraw funds at local and international ATMs with Payeer MasterCard.
- You can open a business account on Payeer and integrate it with your business (If you have the relevant documents for verification)
- Payeer is a substitute for Paypal in PayPal restricted countries.
- A verified and personalized payeer account can deposit and withdraw using SWIFT.
- Payeer cooperates with a lot of brands and can be used as a withdrawal option on online business platforms such as forex, gaming, poker, casino, sports betting and even affiliate and blog revenue ad-companies.
Customer Care Support
The Payeer team has responsive customer care support which can be reached at any time around the clock. The customer support supports only the English and Russian languages.
Disadvantages of using Payeer
Transfers by third parties are not accepted on Payeer. Right now, they do not provide their own company and credit cards.
In Which countries can Payeer be Opened?
Payeer is an international payment system. It is available in over 200 countries for all ages.
How To Open and Register A Payeer Account
The procedure to register and open a payeer account is simple. It is a fast registration process which takes only a few minutes to complete. First of all, opening an account takes place on the website at www.payeer.com. At the top navigation is a “Sign Up” button, click the tab, fill in your details in the appropriate boxes provided. When this is done, you proceed to your email address to confirm the registration.
How To Deposit and Fund A Payeer Account
There are different payment methods which are available for people to fund and deposit their Payeer account. The following methods of payment can be used to fund a payeer account anywhere in the world.
- Credit Cards such as VISA and MasterCard (3%)
- SEPA (1%)
- Bank Transfer (1%)
How To Withdraw Funds from Payeer Account
Payeer users can withdraw and collect their funds after they must have deposited and kept their funds in their payeer account. Payeer has different withdrawal options available for its users such as;
- Bank Transfer
- Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin $/€
How To Verify a Payeer Account
For full use of the Payeer e-Wallet, you have to take verify the account after registration
Step 1: At the top right side of the dashboard, navigate to the “Account No”, click on the “Personalization” tab.
Step 2: Fill the required fields, enter a passport or an identity card number and confirm your phone number to prove your identity.
Step 3: Upload a photo of your ID card and note with the account number.
Account verification can be a problem on Payeer; this is why you must use the right documents if you want to get verified on Payeer. Without verification, you can still use Payeer but you will be limited and restricted to use some additional features.
This will take not more than 30 minutes to complete. After this procedure has been followed, you will receive a mail notification that your account has been verified.
For verification purposes, use the government-issued plastic ID card (just like National ID card) or best, use the international passport. Forget about the NIMS slip, even if it is laminated or not; the plastic ID card is more authentic for payeer verification.
The international passport is the best proof of nationality and it guarantees you a fast verification on Payeer. Payeer will not accept voter’s cards (PVC) and driver’s licenses as proofs of nationality.
You can make use of utility bills such as Nepa bill, water bill, waste bill etc to verify your proof of address. But the utility bill must be a recent one. It is advised that you use a utility bill that was issued within the previous 3 months. Also, you can use your statement of account or your 3-month bank statement, which is very effective when verifying your payeer account.
The bank statement which you are using must be stamped and signed by your bank. It could be your local bank account in your country or your domiciliary account.
Ensure that you make use of a high-resolution scanner or a quality high-resolution smartphone camera to scan these documents. The documents should be clear and must not be blurry. All the details and edges must clearly the details with no edits, fades, blurs, bends or roughness. If you are able to do this, you will be able to scale through the rigorous Payeer verification.
Payeer is safe and can be used by anybody to transfer money in different currencies of the world. So far so good, payeer users haven’t had any negative experiences from using this payment system OPEN A PAYEER ACCOUNT HERE